Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visa is extended at long last, and the movie highlight of the year is checked off my to do list

Okkkk it has been such a long time since I got to update my blog thanks to a million things happening....let's see if I can remember them all! I doubt it...so here's some highlights! I have finally got my visa extended....after another good half a day trip to immigration in the middle of whoop whoop! Wednesday 20th and I went for all you can eat Thai styule bbq- muukhataa. Was nice and ate too much as always....but we had to keep pushing through the pain barrier so that they didnt charge us more for leaving food on the plate!!


After that we went bowling and karaoke.....not before we stopped for pictures with the cardboard cutout of the star from the new rot faay faa movie which EVERYONE in Thailand just LOOOOOVES...you can take your picture with him!! Hahahah.....some farang get a little carried away though.... example below of a all on brawl over the cardboard man...
Bowling was bumper bowling and I still managed to get a 0 score on one attempt! I think that is more talented than a strike coz there's such a small room to miss all pins on bumper bowling!!!

Thursday 21st nothing to exciting except TU 2U- really enjoying teaching the kids english, and it's a really good cause coz it gives them free English tuition which most of them could never nearly afford. After that Brooke invited me to join for dinner at her house- I cooked garlic bread. The most unusual garlic bread cooking method was used given lack of oven! Cover the bread in garlic butter then FRY it in more butter....healthy!! So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment