Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wow...there's a lot of people in my class....can some of you drop out because it means more marking papers for me....

James conquers BKK buses again.....3-2 in favour of James! Met the Japanese guys in the cafeteria when I was getting breakfast/lunch before class. Had stirfried mushrooms and this random dish which look like egg something...turned out to be caramelised onions with egg which was really nice...so good lunch all round!

Class was Ethnic Groups in Thailand. So, the teacher started something like this.....wow, there are a lot of you....I hope many of you decide not to take my course, as I don't want to mark this many papers. So, my aim this class is to convince you all not to take this course.....hmmm, I thougt he was joking, but turns out he was serious! The class looks really interesting, so I'm gonna take it!

After class I went to the cafeteria and ate pomelo, which I think was cheap coz it was almost past its used by...not the finest pomelo I've ever eaten! Took the bus home and managed another successful trip! Did my washing and now have washing hanging everywhere in my room as there is no dryer or washing line! I went over for dinner at Lung Jars again....had kapowe kai khai jioaw....basil and chicken with rice and a thai omlette...so sooo good! Met like his entire family and friends...who all tried to teach me thai and feed me...I love his family! So 1 hour later and meeting the entire neighbourhood, I finally got back to the dorm and proceeded to practice the Thai I just learnt. Oh oh....I got given a sweet chicken pie at Lung Jars...shame I didnt have my camera...it is really nice...you wouldnt think there was any chicken at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment